Sunday, October 29, 2006

could've done better.

you saunter up to me. and i die. i loved you so much. i would've done anything for you. but now you're back. and i don't need you. you were bad for me. you hurt me too much. i could've done better. but you engulfed me. and killed me. i was suffocating for you. all for you. but you never cared. slowly, i died. and you left me there. i hated you so much. love don't conquer all. you made me feel worthless. like a sheet of notebook paper. worthless. i took my last breath. as i went under. where were you? but now i think back on the good times we had. i needed to love you. and now i need to let you go. so leave my mind. and exit my heart. i see you've moved on. to a new innocent soul. i saw you flirt. did you chase her too? she'll go with you. into the fiery pits of hell and back. and there she'll die. you'll leave her on the cold, rigid ground. and you'll slink away. like the coward you are. and she'll forget you. just like i did. forgotten. because you were bad for me. you hurt me too much. i could've done better. but you engulfed me and killed me.

No comments: