1. I have an unnatural fear of people in masks.
2. When I eat sweets, I have to eat something salty afterwards.
3. I'm terrified that if I start dating someone, I'll be forced to sacrifice my dreams and goals for my relationship.
4.When I was a little kid, I wanted to be two things: Reba McEntire and a Power Ranger.
5. I hate seafood because of the texture.
6. I laugh in my sleep. I've woken myself up on several occasions.
7. I love being a student. I'm always happiest when I have structure and am learning.
8. I've had the same best friend for around 12 years.
9. I got a concussion from hitting my head on the refrigerator door.
10. I love Korean pop and Korean Hip Hop.
11. I hate waking up early.
12. I've fallen in love with the same man twice. Once when I was 16. The other time when I was 26. He broke my heart both times.
13. I have two older sisters and an older brother. The four of us are totally different, yet somehow the same.
14. I love to laugh.
15. I clench my jaws in my sleep. It gives me frequent headaches.
16. I am terrified of water. If I get into a pool, I start having trouble breathing before the water even reaches my chest.
17. I want to travel the world and be changed by it.
18. I love fried foods.
19. I made my first ever snowman when I was 28 years old. It was a Hello Kitty snowman.
20. I used to be in love with a co-worker who was Mormon. It broke my heart when I realized that religion was the only thing that stood between us pursuing a relationship.
21. I love making lists. It helps calm me down.
22. I love wearing dresses. They make me feel feminine.
23. I would much rather have a movie day at my best friend's apartment than go to a big party with a bunch of drunken acquaintances.
24. I believe in ghosts.
25. I believe that each person has a small group of "soul mates" but they aren't romantic partners. They are the friends who choose to stand beside us in life. They are the people who shape us into a better version of ourselves.